3rd EACRN Conference
The Eastern Africa Child Rights Network of Civil Society Organizations (EACRN) was established in March, 2014 to coordinate efforts by civil society organizations in Eastern Africa in advocating for children rights. The network’s mandate is to implement programmes that are focused on the realization of Children rights as contained in the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child (ACRWC) and the United Nations Convention on the Rights and Welfare of the Child (UNCRC). This, the network seeks to achieve through capacity building of national CSOs coalitions and information sharing among network members. The network also endeavors to engage with national and regional bodies in the promotion of the child rights agenda.
- Consultancy to facilitate a two-day workshop for Kenyan CSOs on Engaging with the African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights (ACHPR)
- Terms of Reference: Consultancy to provide Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) Support to the Eastern Africa Child Rights Network (EACRN)
- Terms of Reference: Consultancy to undertake a mediation exercise between EACHRights and EACRN Management Committee
- Consultancy to Develop a Legal Analysis and Position Paper on the East African Community Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- ACERWC general comment consultations