Children in Burundi are often unable to enjoy fulfillment of their rights due to the difficult context in which they live. Children are vulnerable to serious risks that undermine their safeguarding including child trafficking, poverty, environmental disaster and forced displacement. In Burundi, there exists an established national legal framework for the protection of child rights, and Burundi has ratified key international treaties including the Child Rights Convention, and both of its Optional Protocols.
- Consultancy to facilitate a two-day workshop for Kenyan CSOs on Engaging with the African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights (ACHPR)
- Terms of Reference: Consultancy to provide Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) Support to the Eastern Africa Child Rights Network (EACRN)
- Terms of Reference: Consultancy to undertake a mediation exercise between EACHRights and EACRN Management Committee
- Consultancy to Develop a Legal Analysis and Position Paper on the East African Community Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- ACERWC general comment consultations